- Both loops will be run in a clockwise direction.
- The 20.3 mile loop has ~4900′ elev. gain and 10.8 mile loop has ~2200′ elev. gain for a total of ~7100′ elev. gain in the 50k run.
- Low of 2565′ and high of 5340′
- 43% singletrack and 57% road/doubletrack
- There is a 7.5 hour (3:00 pm) cutoff at mile 20.3
7:30 am, Saturday, January 18, 2020
Arrive at least 30 minutes early to park, go potty, and pick up your race number and timing chip.
Aid Stations (CW)
50k runners will have an aid stations at Mile 2.5, 13, 20.3, 25.3, 27.3, and finish.
The first loop (20.3 mile) will be marked with one color of flagging; the second loop (10.8 mile) will be marked with a different color. Pay attention to the colors and order in which you follow them at the pre-race briefing!!